If you’re in the mood for a Glow-in-the-dark Chocolate Cake (Deer, 2014, June 21) but you have no oven, I may have just the thing for you: Glow-in-the-dark Kit Kat Cake!
This idea is somewhat similar to the Chocolate Bar shaped Chocolate Cake (Deer, 2014, September 16) but with no baking involved.
Please note this isn’t you’re conventional cake, like a Glow-in-the-Dark Jamaican Pineapple Rum Cake (Deer, 2015, November 30) or a Glow-in-the-Dark Jamaican Christmas (Deer, 2015, November 26) Fruit Cake.
Rather this is more of a case of warming some ingredients, mainly Glow-in-the-Dark Chocolate Syrup (Deer, 2014, April 29), or Dark chocolate in a non stick pot. Then add Schweppes Tonic Water, combine with six (6) Nestle Kit Kats.
Let it cool in the refridgerator to make one awesome Glow-in-the-dark Kit Kat Cake. Sharing is caring so share this recipe with all your friends!
- Deer, L. (2014, April 29). How to make Chocolate Syrup that Glows-in-the-Dark, the ultimate Ice Cream Party Treat. Retrieved from http://mythoughtsontechnologyandjamaica.blogspot.com/2014/04/how-to-make-chocolate-syrup-that
- Deer, L. (2014, June 21). How to make Glow-in-the-Dark Chocolate Cake – British Mathematician Francis Galton Cake Cutting technique makes Cakes last Longer. Retrieved from http://mythoughtsontechnologyandjamaica.blogspot.com/2014/06/how-to-make-glow-in-dark-chocolate-cake.html
- Deer, L. (2014, September 16). How to make a Chocolate Bar shaped Chocolate Cake – How Sorrel Wine complements Christmas and Chocolate which both start with a “C”. Retrieved from http://mythoughtsontechnologyandjamaica.blogspot.com/2014/09/how-to-make-chocolate-bar-shaped.html
- Deer, L. (2015, November 26). How to make Glow-in-the-Dark Jamaican Christmas Fruit Cake. Retrieved from http://mythoughtsontechnologyandjamaica.blogspot.com/2015/11/Glow-in-the-Dark-Jamaican-Christmas-Fruit-Cake.html
- Deer, L. (2015, November 30). How to make a Glow-in-the-Dark Jamaican Pineapple Rum Cake. Retrieved from http://mythoughtsontechnologyandjamaica.blogspot.com/2015/11/Glow-in-the-Dark-Jamaican-Pineapple-Rum-Cake.html