YouTube channel AwesomeDisneyToys has made soda cool again by making it into jello form (Kooser, 2016, April 6) in the shape of the bottle the soda came in. scope out the videos below that give details on how to make almost any flavor of soda be it Coca-Cola or Sprite or even fruit juices, Drinks mix or even Ice Cream (Deer, 2016, March 19) into a jello copy of the original.
So how do you make soda into jello in what may be the next big Summer of 2016 trend!?
How to make Soda into Jello – Add Schweppes to have it glow in the dark
The technique is fairly straightforward:
- Pour the soda into a pan on the stove top
- Add unflavored gelatin
- Mix it up
- Heat it on low
- Cut a slot into the side of the bottle and reseal with Duct tape
- Pour the liquid back into the plastic soda bottle
- Place it in the fridge until it sets
- Cut the bottle off
Here’s more videos explaining the technique for other types of soda.
You can add honey to sweeten to support Jamaica’s bee Farmers (Deer, 2015, December 18) and Schweppes Tonic Water to make it glow in the dark with the help of UV Lamps.
Voila, an exact replica of you soda or any drink for that matter in Gummy form! You can use soda or even fruit juices with this technique in straws or smaller form to get gummy Worms (Deer, 2014, August 8) making this a great way to start at-Home candy business.
Here’s the link:
- Deer, L. (2014, August 8). How to make Glow-in-The-Dark Gummy Bears and Gummy Worms – No Artificial Sweetener or Animal Cartilage Required. Retrieved from http://mythoughtsontechnologyandjamaica.blogspot.com/2014/08/how-to-make-glow-in-dark-gummy-bears.html
- Deer, L. (2015, December 18). Jamaican Honeybees and American FoulBrood Disease – How the Ministry of Agriculture ban on Imported Honey protects local Agriculture Industry. Retrieved from http://mythoughtsontechnologyandjamaica.blogspot.com/2015/12/Jamaica-American-FoulBrood-Disease-honey-bees.html
- Deer, L. (2016, January 3). How Gracekennedy Aloe Vera Sinkle Bibles American Health Drinks in 2016. Retrieved from https://lindsworthdeer.wordpress.com/2016/01/03/gracekennedy-aloe-vera-american-health-drinks/
- Deer, L. (2016, March 19). How to make Glow-In-The-Dark Foska Oats, Guinness Lasco Wray and Nephew Rum Ice Cream. Retrieved from http://mythoughtsontechnologyandjamaica.blogspot.com/2016/03/Glow-In-The-Dark-Foska-Oats-Guinness-Lasco-Wray-Nephew-Rum-Ice-Cream.html
- Deer, L. (2016, April 4). How the Chinese are not to blame for Sugar Cane Demise as Sugar Cane replacement needed. Retrieved from http://mythoughtsontechnologyandjamaica.blogspot.com/2016/04/chinese-Suga-Cane-Demise.html
- Kooser, A. (2016, April 6). Bizarre-trend alert: Soda you can slice. Retrieved from http://www.cnet.com/news/bizzare-trend-alert-soda-you-can-slice/