So you have very yellow teeth.
Chances are it’s possibly due to drinking excessive cups of coffee (Deer, 2016, July 13), which may be great for the libido but bad for your teeth.
Before you run out and invest in some Whitening toothpaste, which doesn’t work any different from even homemade toothpaste (Deer, 2013, November 22), try this remedy (Make your life healthier, 2016, January 28) to clean your teeth.
- Aluminium foil
- Distilled Water
The instructions are very simple as well:
- Make a thick paste out of the baking soda, salt and distilled water
- Apply a layer using a toothbrush to your teeth that are in need of whitening
- Cover the Teeth with a layer of aluminium foil molded over the areas where you applied the paste
- Leave in place for 1 hour
- Remove and brush your teeth with toothpaste as you normally do
- Repeat this procedure for twice per week
In less than a week, your teeth will start to sparkle. This as the baking soda reacts with teeth acid, neutralizing it, killing bacteria in the process as the baking soda solution is also alkaline. It’s also the same technique used in Whitening toothpaste.
The difference, however, is the presence of the aluminium foil. Aluminium is a metal that has three (3) electrons in its outer shell which provides excess of electrons from its outer shell. This helps speed the reaction process along, something that toothpaste with baking soda cannot do.
Please note that this doesn’t work on gray teeth but teeth that have become yellow due to coffee stains. Also do not use it for several consecutive days as the excess electrons provided by the aluminium can do serious damage to your teeth enamel!
The dentist just got served by this technique that guarantees whiter teeth in days, saving you money you’d spend to visit the dentist. Sharing is caring so share this secret with a many of your friends as you can
- Deer, L. (2013, November 22). Going back to Mother Earth – How to make Natural Toothpaste and Listerine and save money and your sensitive teeth. Retrieved from http://mythoughtsontechnologyandjamaica.blogspot.com/2013/11/going-back-to-mother-earth-how-to-make.html
- Make your life healthier. (2016, January 28). Do You Know What Will Happen If You Keep Aluminum Foil on Your Teeth for 1 Hour? . Retrieved from http://makeyourlifehealthier.com/do-you-know-what-will-happen-if-you-keep-aluminum-foil-on-your-teeth-for-1-hour/
- Deer, L. (2016, July 13). How Caffeine and Antioxidants in Coffee Grounds removes Cellulite and improves Sex. Retrieved from http://mythoughtsontechnologyandjamaica.blogspot.com/2016/07/Coffee-Grounds-removes-Cellulite.html