Women; can’t live with them and their love for fast food, can’t cook without them as pointed out by DJ Bambino aka Trevor Off Key below.
Women are strange indeed.
However, when they are not breaking your heart (Deer, 2016, November 27), they’re quite easy to deal with (Deer, 2016, November 27) in a relationship. From my years of experience, women can be easily controlled once you remember three (3) things (Kes, 2016 December 2) when in a relationship with them.
Women love attention and the best way to achieve this is via communication. With WhatsApp as the main way of communication (Deer, 2016, August 24), being busy with work is no longer an excuse and is a sure sign of a bad relationship. Use WhatsApp to track them, as those double blue ticks (Brown, 2014, November 6) can tell you if she read you posts or not.
Women love to own men. Whether you belong to her along or to another woman, (Deer, 2016, September 7) make sure if she says you can’t have female friends, just add then to your secret email list and remember to clean your Browser Cache (Deer, 2014, May 13) after every use.
Finally, always remember her birthday and other anniversaries. Known this can literally save your life and is worth setting Google Calendar as per the tutorial video below.
Women will love a man who has no money but gives good sex, but forget her birthday and she’ll break up with you (Deer, 2016, November 27) and forget you, good cooking be damned.
That’s it. Simple advice for relationships with women in a complex world!
- Brown, K. (2014, November 6). WhatsApp’s new Double Blue Checkmarks proves controversial. Retrieved from http://geezam.com/whatsapps-new-double-blue-checkmarks-proves-controversial/
- Deer, L. (2014, May 13). How to save your relationship by Deleting Browser History for Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Apple’s Safari. Retrieved from http://mythoughtsontechnologyandjamaica.blogspot.com/2014/05/how-to-save-your-relationship-by.html
- Deer, L. (2016, August 24). How WhatsApp is fuelling Transaction Sex among Jamaican Teenagers. Retrieved from https://lindsworthdeer.wordpress.com/2016/08/24/whatsapp-sex-jamaican-teenagers/
- Deer, L. (2016, November 27). How to get over a workplace breakup with your Jamaican Lover. Retrieved from https://lindsworthdeer.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/workplace-breakup-jamaican-lover/
- Deer, L. (2016, November 27). How to know if your Jamaican Lover is interested in a long term Relationship. Retrieved from https://lindsworthdeer.wordpress.com/2016/11/27/jamaican-lover-relationship/
- Deer, L. (2016, September 7). Why Jamaican Women cheat with a Married Man. Retrieved from https://lindsworthdeer.wordpress.com/2016/09/07/why-jamaican-women-cheat/
- Kes, M. (2016 December 2). 3 habits that drive her up the wall. Retrieved from http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/magazines/allwoman/3-habits-that-drive-her-up-the-wall